Posted on 01-19-2017
If you want to manufacture high-quality products, you have to start with high-quality components. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems include parts made by plastic injection molding processes, some of which may be custom designed. With a wide range of suppliers to choose from for HVAC components, how do you find the one that will be the best fit for your business needs?
HERE ARE THREE KEY AREAS TO CONSIDER BEFORE DECIDING TO PARTNER WITH A PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING COMPANY:
• History, Background, and Experience: How long have they been in business? What are their areas of expertise or specialization? What other companies have they worked with? Their employees should have the level of experience and knowledge necessary to give you the best assistance in choosing materials or designs.
• Location: The proximity of a supplier is also a factor, as overseas shipping could mean costly production delays.
• Technical Capabilities: What kinds of equipment are they using? How modern and up to date are their machinery and their processes? You’ll want a supplier who is using the most advanced and dependable tools for the job.
• Certifications: Does the supplier have certifications from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)? ISO-certified companies have documented their commitment to consistent, reliable processes and improvements. Other certifications and awards — held by the company or by individual employees — can also attest to their proven track record.
• Company Culture and Values: Are they relationship-oriented? That is, are they committed to building trust and communication with their clients? The right HVAC components manufacturer will listen to concerns, work on solutions together, and provide excellent customer service. Ask for testimonials or referrals from other satisfied customers.
To learn more about to choosing the manufacturers for HVAC Components, contact Viking Plastics.