Plastic Injection Molding Products for a Wide Range of Markets
Viking Plastics has prospered by developing innovative, cost-saving solutions for tough engineering problems. Early on, Viking Plastics developed a proprietary line of plastic and rubber sealing closures for under-the-hood automotive and industrial applications. From this solid base, we have grown to provide custom plastic injection molding and post-molding secondary services for a variety of markets.
Our FDA- and NSF-compliant products meet industry standards, as well as your standards for quality and reliability.
Material Handling Equipment
Viking Plastics is committed to providing superior quality products to customers with auxiliary equipment including conveyors, automation equipment, conveyor belts, and conveying systems.
Contract us to design and build the parts you need, leveraging our plastic injection molding capabilities including:
- Automation through production innovation
- Product design
- RJG technology process control and monitoring
- Mold flow analysis process to build the strongest parts
- Decoupled molding process to improve part quality
- ShapeGrabber inspections, measurement and reverse engineering
- Lean manufacturing “poka-yoke” mistake-proofing